Homemade Popcorn that's good for your mental health ~

We like popcorn in my family. But, too much butter is not good for you. Recently, reports indicate coconut oil is good for your brain and may well help stave off Alzheimer's and dementia. With that in mind, I have tried to incorporate coconut oil into our diet.  I do realize too much salt is bad for you, so I use small amounts.

Here are the ingredients:

3 T organic coconut oil
1 cup of organic yellow popcorn
1/2 T of Lawry's Seasoned Salt - I pulverize the Lawry's in a spice mill and place it in the botton of a paper grocery sack and then put the popped popcorn in the grocery sack and roll down the sides and shake violently to distribute the salt. It works great and it coats the kernels. The outcome is a delicious popcorn arguably good for you. Enjoy ~


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Clay's Seafood Gumbo #aaayyyeee

Shrimp & Grits

Blackened Cod